Tripos Travel specialises in tailor-made golfing tours throughout South Africa. With our extensive experience in the tourism industry we ensure that our clients experience the wonders of South Africa while enjoying our favourite pastime. Our main point of difference is that, in addition to being knowledgeable golfers ourselves, we offer you personal attention throughout your stay in South Africa. We will take care of all your golfing needs and will add value to your golfing holiday by showing you the splendour of South Africa, including its beautiful landscape, wildlife, diverse food, wine and culture. Our staff are amongst the best in the industry, known for their expertise in arranging and co-ordinating golfing tours and matching the right golf course with your needs, to ensure a fulfilling and rewarding experience.
OUR SERVICES INCLUDE:
1) Personalised tailor-made tours.
2) Securing a tee off time at an appropriate golf course.
3) Supply of all golfing equipment if required, i.e. Golf Clubs, Carts, Push Trolleys, tees, etc.).
4) Transport to and from the golf course.
5) Orientation of the golf course.
6) Professional golfing lessons.
7) A travel concierge service, offering a comprehensive one-stop shop for your entire holiday, including golf, accommodation, flights and tours.
SOUTH AFRICA – THE PERFECT GOLFING DESTINATION
South Africa is the perfect destination for golf and because of its temperate climate the sport is played throughout the year. South Africa has produced some world class golfers, like Gary Player, Retief Goosen and Ernie Els – to name a few. There are more than 550 golf courses, 36 golf estates and 6 golf resorts in South Africa. Many were designed by the world’s top golfers, including our own Gary Player and Ernie Els, and many are in breath-taking locations. In South Africa, golf can be combined with many other activities.
- The many coastal golf courses along the Garden Route are spectacular. Here you can enjoy some of the most beautiful and scenic views in the world and enjoy exciting activities along the way.
- We have many golf courses located near wildlife reserves where you can enjoy an early morning game drive before your afternoon tee off.
- Combine Golf and Wine tours in the Western Cape – if you enjoy good food and wine, there is nothing better than enjoying a game of golf in the heart of the Cape Winelands.
- South Africa’s cities also have outstanding courses and golf can be combined with activities such as jazz evenings, a visit to Robben Island or exploring South Africa’s political past by visiting the Apartheid Museum in Johannesburg. If you’re interested in your human ancestry, a visit to the Cradle of Humankind in the Gauteng province should not be missed.